- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- ½ cup low fat feta cheese (crumbled)
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees (390)
- Put the olive oil, salt, pepper and cut sweet potato in zip-lock bag.
- Work the olive oil through the potato pieces until all covered.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper & scatter the oiled potato pieces across the tray (you may need more than one tray).
- Bake in the oven until brown (turn once during cooking).
- Set trays of potato aside to cool.
- Put the feta and pomegranate arils into a large bowl and add the cooled potato. Mix through and serve.
Optional – pomegranate juice with a little olive oil; or balsamic vinegar may be used as dressings if desired.